Notice is hereby given that the 30th Annual General Meeting of members of Summerland Credit Union Ltd will be held on;
Friday 2nd November 2012 at Lismore Workers Sports Club, Oliver Avenue Goonellabah commencing at 7.00pm NSW Daylight Saving Time.
• Confirmation of Minutes of the 29th AGM held on Friday 4th November 2011.
• Adoption of the Chairman’s Report.
• Adoption of the Statement of Accounts and Auditor’s Report.
• Confirmation of Directors’ Remuneration.
• Election of Directors by resolution
• Special Business: That the proposed changes to the Constitution be adopted
* A copy may be obtained by contacting the Credit Union.
• General Business: To consider any other business of which due notice has been given in accordance with the Constitution.
SPECIAL BUSINESS ITEMS
To be carried, a proposed special resolution listed in this notice as an item of special business must be passed by at least 75% of the votes cast by members entitled to vote on the resolution at the meeting.
A member who is entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy. A proxy need not be a member. A member who is entitled to cast 2 or more votes may appoint 2 proxies and must specify the proportion or number of votes each proxy is appointed to exercise.
To be effective, the appointment of a proxy must be received by The Returning Officer for Summerland Credit Union in the Reply Paid envelope provided with the proxy form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. A proxy form can be obtained by contacting your local Summerland Credit Union branch or by phoning 1300 802 222.
For catering purposes, please notify Summerland before,
Monday 29th October 2012 on 1300 802 222 if you will be attending the Annual General Meeting.
By Order of the Board, Credit Union Secretary.