International Women’s Day is an important day around the world as it celebrates the respect and appreciation for women for their political, social and economic achievements.
At Summerland we are proud to represent women in the workplace and within our customer base. Here are some interesting facts about us as an organisation:
- 71% of our staff are female.
- Margot Sweeny has been CEO of Summerland since 1999, and was recently awarded her OAM for her services to the financial industry and those in the community.
- 80% of our Executive team are female.
- 60% of our Senior Managers are female.
- Four of our six Front Line Branch Managers are female.
- Vicki Hunter, our Nimbin Branch Team Leader, was the first female to pass as an officer in the NSW fire brigade; which she has represented for over 17 years.