Update 10:55am Thursday 1 April
As of 5pm today, Wednesday 31 March, NSW Health have advised of recent updates to COVID restrictions for Lismore and the Northern Rivers region:
- Mask wearing will become compulsory on public transport, in retail stores, and in all public indoor settings
- The one person per 4-square-metre rule will apply at all public indoor settings including hospitality venues
- The number of household visitors will be capped at 30 including holiday rental properties
These restrictions will remain in place until 11:59pm on Monday, 5 April, when the community will be updated.
For the health and safety of our staff and our customers face masks must be worn by staff and customers entering the following Summerland Credit Union branches:
NSW Health urges everyone in NSW, especially in the Lismore, Tweed, Ballina and Byron areas, with even the mildest symptoms, such as headache, fatigue, cough, sore throat or runny nose, to come forward immediately for testing, then isolate until they receive a negative result.
Testing clinics are available at the following Northern NSW locations:
- Lismore QML Pathology Drive – through clinic, 354 Keen Street, Lismore. Open from 8am – 7pm, Monday – Sunday.
- Lismore Base Hospital. Open from 9am to 6.30pm on Monday, and 7am to 5pm Tuesday to Sunday.
- Byron Bay QML Pathology Drive-Through, Cavanbah Sports Ground, 249 Ewingsdale Rd, Byron Bay. Open from 8am to 8pm Monday – Sunday. No referral required.
- Byron Bay Walk-in Pop-Up Clinic; Byron Bay surf club, Bay St, Byron Bay. Open from 9am – 5pm. No appointment required.
- Lennox Head QML Pathology Drive-through clinic, Lennox Community Centre, Cnr Park Lane and Mackney Lane, 8am – 8pm Monday – Sunday. No GP referral required.
- Tweed Heads QML Pathology Drive-through clinic, Cnr Wharf and Florence Street, Tweed Heads, 8am – 8pm Monday -Sunday. No GP referral required.
To find your nearest clinic visit the NSW Government COVID-19 website or contact your GP.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you should anything change.
Stay safe and have a great Easter break.