The Northern Rivers Business Hub was established as a critical response to support businesses impacted by the 2022 weather event. This support is continued in 2023 at our new location at Southern Cross University, Lismore Campus. You’ll find us at Unit 10, The Goodman Plaza and we’re easily accessible with multiple parking areas and surrounding cafes. The Hub offers individual hotdesks, Internet access, printing facilities and co- working space as well as networking events and subject matter expert seminars to support your journey. Through the Hub, there is the opportunity to connect with Business Advisors and Government services for business. The Hub operates between 9-5 Monday to Friday. The Business Hub Coordinators look forward to welcoming you.
What’s in the hub?
– A Hub Coordinator onsite to assist with business questions and guide to
– Drop-in hotdesks and co-working spaces available *
– Business lounge to connect and collaborate.
– Networking Events, BBQ catchups, Subject Matter Expert Seminar
– Internet access.
– Printing, copying and scanning access
– Tea and coffee making facilities
– Facilitation of introductions to Business Advisors: Strengthening Business
Advisors and Business Connect Advisors
– Facilitation of introductions to Government agencies and services; Rural
– Financial Counselling Services and Service NSW
– Book the Hub for out of hours group presentations and seminars, with
access to AV equipment and whiteboards. For more information, email
[email protected] or call (02) 5631 8509
– Outdoor undercover tables for customer meetings, online meetings and
We look forward to seeing you soon.
* Follow Facebook: Business NSW – Northern Rivers to stay up to date on
Hub Events and Activities