Summerland Credit Union, a Division of Summerland Financial Services Limited
ABN 23 087 650 806
Notice is hereby given that the 39th Annual General Meeting of Summerland Credit Union, a Division of Summerland Financial Services Limited will be held on Wednesday 17 November 2021 at Head Office, 101 Molesworth Street, Lismore NSW 2480; or via Microsoft Teams, commencing at 6:00pm NSW Daylight Saving Time.
- Minutes of the 38th AGM held on 6 November 2020; and General Meeting held 23 June 2021.
- Presentation of the Chair’s Report
- Presentation of CEO’s Report
- To receive and consider the Statement of Accounts, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2021
- Election of Director by resolution
- General Business: To consider any other business of which due notice has been given in accordance with the Constitution.
Should you be unable to attend the AGM, you may still vote by proxy. A member who is entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy. A proxy need not be a member. A member who is entitled to cast 2 or more votes may appoint 2 proxies and must specify the proportion or number of votes each proxy is appointed to exercise. To be effective, the appointment of a proxy must be received by the Returning Officer for Summerland Financial Services Limited in the Reply Paid envelope provided with the proxy form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. A proxy form can be obtained by contacting your local Summerland Credit Union branch or by phoning 1300 802 222.
Copies of the Minutes of the 38th AGM held on 6 November 2020 and General Meeting held on 23 June 2021 are available by contacting the Company Secretary by emailing [email protected] or telephoning 1300 802 222.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions it is essential you RSVP; and do so before 9 November on 1300 802 222. You will be provided a link to attend the meeting online via Microsoft Teams, if you would like to attend.
By Order of the Board, Company Secretary