Summerland Credit Union, a Division of Summerland Financial Services Limited
ABN 23 087 650 806
Notice is hereby given that the 40th Annual General Meeting of Summerland Credit Union, a Division of Summerland Financial Services Limited will be held on Wednesday 16 November 2022 at Head Office, Summerland Credit Union, 101 Molesworth Street, Lismore; or online via Microsoft Teams, commencing at 6:00pm (NSW Daylight Saving Time).
- Minutes of the 39th AGM held on 17 November 2021
- Presentation of the Chair’s Report
- Presentation of CEO’s Report
- To receive and consider the Statement of Accounts, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2022
- Election of Directors by resolution
- Constitution Amendment Resolution*
- General Business: To consider any other business of which due notice has been given in accordance with the Constitution.
*A copy of the Constitution and Explanatory Notes may be obtained by contacting the Credit Union
Should you be unable to attend the AGM you may still vote by proxy. A member who is entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy. A proxy need not be a member. A member who is entitled to cast 2 or more votes may appoint 2 proxies and must specify the proportion or number of votes each proxy is appointed to exercise. To be effective, the appointment of a proxy must be received by the Returning Officer for Summerland Financial Services Limited in the Reply Paid envelope provided with the proxy form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. A proxy form can be obtained by contacting your local Summerland Credit Union branch or by phoning 1300 802 222.
Copies of the Minutes of the 39th AGM held on 17 November 2021 are available by contacting the Company Secretary by emailing [email protected] or telephoning 1300 802 222.
It is essential that you rsvp on 1300 802 222 and do so by 9 November 2022 advising if you will attend face-to-face, or via Microsoft Teams. The meeting link to attend the meeting online will be provided to those who nominate attendance in this manner.
By Order of the Board, Company Secretary