Summerland Credit Union, a Division of Summerland Financial Services Limited
ABN 23 087 650 806
Notice is hereby given that the 38th Annual General Meeting of Summerland Credit Union, a Division of Summerland Financial Services Limited will be held on Friday 6 November 2020 at Invercauld House, 163 Invercauld Road, Goonellabah NSW 2480, commencing at 6:30pm NSW Daylight Saving Time. Refreshments will be served prior to the meeting from 6pm.
- Receipt and confirmation of Minutes of the 37th AGM held on 1 November 2019
- Presentation of the Chair’s Report
- Presentation of CEO’s Report
- To receive and consider the Statement of Accounts, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2020
- Election of Director by resolution
- General Business: To consider any other business of which due notice has been given in accordance with the Constitution.
Should you be unable to attend the AGM, you may still vote by proxy. A member who is entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy. A proxy need not be a member. A member who is entitled to cast 2 or more votes may appoint 2 proxies and must specify the proportion or number of votes each proxy is appointed to exercise. To be effective, the appointment of a proxy must be received by the Returning Officer for Summerland Credit Union in the Reply Paid envelope provided with the proxy form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. A proxy form can be obtained by contacting your local Summerland Credit Union branch or by phoning 1300 802 222.
Copies of the draft Minutes of the 37th AGM held on 1 November 2019 are available by contacting the Company Secretary by emailing [email protected] or telephoning 1300 802 222.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions it is essential you RSVP; and do so before 29 October on 1300 802 222 if you will be attending the Annual General Meeting.
By Order of the Board, Company Secretary