Applications are now open for grants for flood impacted communities.
The Australian Mutuals Foundation (AMF), in partnership with the Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals (BCCM), G&C Mutual Bank and Summerland Credit Union, is offering small grants to local charities and community groups in affected regions, to help recover from the impact of the floods.
The funding has not only been donated by concerned community members, but also co-operatives around the world. Summerland has also contributed $50,000 to the fund.
- Complete the online application form. Application will open from 9:00am (AEST) on Friday 1 July 2022 and close at 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday 1 August 2022.
- The selection process will be completed by Monday 8 August 2022 provisionally approved grant recipients to be contacted by Friday 12 August 2022.
- Grants will be paid into nominated recipient bank accounts as soon as possible after notification of approval of grant.
- The AMF selection panel retains the exclusive right to decide which applications it selects and approves.
- All decisions will be final. A simple grant agreement will be entered into between AMF and each grant recipient.
- Only one grant will be available to any one community organisation or not-for-profit.
- AMF and its partners will share publicly, and with our generous donors how some grant recipients use their funds by asking grant recipients to provide us with a case study showing how they used the money.
To apply, please complete this online form.